Many potential home buyers are now taking virtual tours due to COVID-19. If you are a realtor, I can take your aerial photos and/or work with your land photographer.
* "Aerial photos and video shot by drones are adding a cutting edge element to the luxury real estate market, giving a field that is already highly competitive a touch of Hollywood style production."
* "According to multiple listing services (MLS) statistics, properties with aerial imagery are 68% more likely to sell than those without it. This is an opportunity to paint a picture."
... when it comes to getting a quick aerial photo of a place you plan to sell, I can typically take a shot and give you the photo quickly!
My friends Larry & Jen Barrett purchased this house earlier in 2020. The Arvada location, near Crown Hill Park, shopping and highways, is great but the place needed some work.
Improvements were made inside and out as the summer progressed.
This shot shows the completed remodeling. It complements the panoramic photo above that shows the property from a street view.
Enhance your home portfolio with drone photography, (Someday, you can show the grand kids where you lived in 2020.)
Show off the great outdoor view of your home inside with a framed aerial photography stills.
Have a nice place but thinking about improvements? Aerial photography can help you with plans as you consider new landscaping, decks, siding, windows and more.
Size up your home with a bird's-eye view. You can look close-up at roofing, vents and more with drone photography.
Online maps are sometimes years old. A new aerial photography shot is invaluable for many reasons.
Have aerial photos taken before, during and after remodeling projects. (This is a "before" with updates coming later this summer and fall.)
Home changes in Denver's Crestmoor section
"Going up" takes on a new approach!
* - Workers and materials (above) during a roof-replacement project this summer in Denver after the neighborhood was hit by hail in 2019. Using aerial photography, residents and management can keep an eye on progress during the project.
* - A series of aerial photos, taken from different parts of the property and from various height-angles, can provide information. They also can be used for projects being discussed, such as exterior work on buildings, paving projects or anticipated changes to landscaping or recreational areas.
* - Aerial photos can help enhance your website to attract prospective future residents.
Have questions, suggestions or ideas of your own? Please click below to contact me.